When You Decide To Sell
Here’s Our Sales Promise
View our properties
- Provide honest, well researched market appraisal for your property with comparable evidence based on location, current market condition, size, age.
- Provide you with our written terms and conditions of business.
- Offer competent professional advice and agree with your input (if you so desire) on best approach to marketing the property.
- Take pictures and measurements of all available accommodation spaces, front and rear gardens areas, each with descriptive content.
- Offer simple practical, proven and effective presentation tips to create the right impression for the potential buyer.
- Advice that you obtain required Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for marketing, if you already haven’t got one. If you prefer and instrust us, we would arrange one for you for a small.
We cover many areas across London including:
and many more
- We target and update registered serious buyers on our database with new property listings matching their criteria via text messages, emails & phone calls.
- Free Advertising on Property Portals
- We would display our “FOR SALE” ad-board to create awareness on passing traffic.
- We would chase up the selling process once a confirmed offer is accepted to minimise unnecessary delays.
- We would update our clients with weekly progress report as the case may be.
- Our job is complete only when contracts are signed and exchanged.
- All staff are qualified and abide by our professional codes of ethics and practice.
- And finally, you get overall commitment from our staff.
- We would not market your property without clear authority.
- We would not give information that is irrelevant to the selling process.
- We would not disclose private data without authorised permission.
- We would not engage in any act that would be detrimental to the sale process.
- We would not engage in any act that may be deemed irresponsible or unprofessional.
- We would not display a “FOR SALE” sign in front of an authorised sale when asked not to.